Care Instructions for 100% cotton t-shirt
Compared to other types of fabric, 100% Cotton carries the greatest potential of shrinking over their lifespan. Considering this, we want to make sure you know the best ways to care for both the t-shirt and the screen printed logos on the t-shirts to prolong the lifespan of these great t-shirts, so here is the 100% Cotton T-Shirt Care Instruction Guide.
General Cotton Care:
Increase the life of the Fabric:
- Don’t dry fully, hang to complete the drying
- Use cold water for washing
- Dry on low temperature setting
Save the Ink and Logo:
- Avoid washing with towels and other rougher fabrics, to avoid damaging the print
- A hot dryer is ink’s enemy, so only dry on low and consider removing before fully dry
- It’s ok to iron the fabric on a low temperature setting, but avoid any printed areas
- Turn apparel inside-out before washing and drying to protect the print from fading
- Avoid bleach
Refunds or Returns
There are no refunds or returns on our products.
Shipping and handling
Shipping is a flat rate fee of $6.00.